SUFFOLK ALL STARS CODE OF CONDUCT
1. Our Code of Conduct must be followed at all times by the students and their parent/guardians.
2. A polite manner and respect must be shown towards staff and peers at all times.
3. All equipment and premises used by Suffolk All Stars must be treated with extreme care and the utmost respect.
4. Physical or verbal bullying will NOT be tolerated at any time in or out of Suffolk All Stars sessions/workshops/performances.
5. Correct uniform and suitable clothing and footwear must be worn at all times.
6. No jewellery may be worn to Suffolk All Stars classes or workshops.
7. Drugs and alcohol are strictly prohibited (unless prescribed by a doctor).
8. Mobile phones must be switched off at sessions/workshops/performances.
9. Students must arrive on time for sessions/workshop/performances.
10. It is the responsibility of the student or parent/guardian to inform a staff member of any existing injury or illness that could affect their performance.
11. All students are responsible to inform a Staff member should they witness any other students breaking the code of conduct.
12. Without prior written permission no parent/guardian is permitted to watch any sessions. For special reasons such as trial lessons or medical reasons this will be granted.
13. If you wish to discuss your childs progress, or any other concerns you may have you can be contact us by the methods listed below;
E-mail [email protected]
Post Hillside Main Road, Theberton, Leiston, Suffolk, IP16 4RX
Phone (preferably text and we will call you back) 07985521888 or Leo: 07969992315
The Directors will get back to all enquiries ASAP using one of the methods listed above.
Please note: the directors work unsociable hours during the week and may find calling you at a reasonable time difficult so when possible please text or email unless an emergency / you need to speak to someone in person.