Government Guidelines Policies
Your child is safe as a Suffolk All Stars. We're committed to providing parents and families complete peace of mind while giving their children a great summer camp experience.
- DBS - All our employed staff all have enhanced DBS disclosures and undergo specialist training. Any backstage helpers at performances hold an up-to-date SCC Chaperone License
- OFSTED - As we run our camps for less than 14 days we don't need to be Oftsed registered, but may wish to in the future. We can still be inspected by Ofsted however and work along the guidelines they set out.
- INSURANCE - We have full public liability and employer's liability insurance cover
- QUALIFICATIONS - Our staff are experienced teachers , industry professionals and/or sports coaches
- DATA PROTECTION - We adhere to guidelines set out by the GDPR. We store all our information on our computer using ThinkSmart software. ThinkSmart Software take all proportional steps to safeguard your data from unauthorised access. All ThinkSmart Software servers are protected by multiple, redundant firewalls and intrusion detection and prevention systems that are regularly monitored and tested. 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) data encryption is employed to protect all data access across the internet. Any photographs / filming of students are stored on our computer. Permission is granted by the participate - or a guardian if under 16 years - before using for marketing purposes.