* You are responsible for informing us of any changes regarding address / contact numbers and medical information.
* You agree that we can store any information given to us on our computer using ThinkSmart software: ThinkSmart Software take all proportional steps to safeguard your data from unauthorised access. All ThinkSmart Software servers are protected by multiple, redundant firewalls and intrusion detection and prevention systems that are regularly monitored and tested. 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) data encryption is employed to protect all data access across the internet.
* From time to time classes/workshops/performances will be photographed or videoed for promotional purposes . If you would prefer for your child NOT to have their picture taken / used in this way please inform us on your registration form. Choosing against the use of photography will not affect your involvement with any of our sessions. We will seek permission before using any photographs for marketing / social media. We will store any photogrpagh taken on our computer.
* You give permission for us to seek medical advice and/or treatment in an emergency and in the event that you cannot be contacted. This could include applying suncream etc.
* ALL youngsters 16 years & under must be signed IN and OUT. Each youngster will be registered at the beginning and end of every session. No child will be allowed to leave the premises unless they have been signed out. Written permission must be given if you wish your child to register themselves. A member of staff should be notified if someone else will be collecting your child. Our responsibility ends when the session ends.
* All members must follow the Code of Conduct whilst at class/workshops/performances. A hard copy of which can be found in a folder held with the teachers and will also be on our website.
* Students and staff shall act in such a manner to ensure there is no risk to anybody’s safety. We accept no responsibility for any accidents or injuries which arise from students misbehaving and/or not following these Terms & Conditions or the Code of Conduct. If needed, emergency First Aid will be given by a trained member of the team. Performing Arts requires a great understanding of the body and how it works. The students and parents/guardians should be aware that to assist in this development, staff will from time to time need to use physical contact.
* SUFFOLK ALL STARS has the right to suspend or permanently terminate the students involvement in the class/workshop/performances if their behaviour is deemed unacceptable.
* Fees are reviewed on an annual basis; if this results in an increase you will be given notice during the term prior to the change. Fees are to be paid by setting up a Direct Debit Mandate.
* When you sign up to ELMSOD and KTC you sign up for a whole term.This is a nine week block of classes - not a school term (usually consisiting of 12 weeks). If you wish to leave a class at the end of a term, please inform us in writing BEFORE the end of the term so we can adjust the new term timetable if needed.
* A 10% surcharge will be added to ANY late payments. Please Note: All family discounts are lost when paying late and 10% will be added to your full bill.
* All fees are NON REFUNDABLE and ALL sessions (including missed) MUST be paid for, we will give no refunds for any sessions missed by youngsters for any reason whatsoever – this includes if the youngster has been suspended or expelled. THIS IS TO KEEP YOUR FEES AS LOW AS POSSIBLE.
* The directors of SUFFOLK ALL STARS (Erin-Lea Murphy and Leo Martin) and their agents reserve the right to refuse tuition at any time.
* The right of Admission is also reserved.
* Students are responsible for any scripts, sheet music, lyric sheets or CDs issued. These items remain the property of SUFFOLK ALL STARS and should not be copied or reproduced under any circumstances.
* Exam / competition / festival entries will be at the teachers discretion. We will seek permission to pass on information to the third parties prior to submitting exams / entry to competitions / festivals. Having gained your permission to share information Suffolk All Stars would then not be responsible for what happens to it as I have no connections with third parties.
*Examining bodies used by SUFFOLK ALL STARS - such as the Imperial Society of Teachers of Dance and LAMDA are committed to a policy of access and fair assessment for all wishing to take exams and in classes where their syllabus is taught. Information requested regarding ethnic origin and nationality enables the examining boards to provide statistical information on achievement rates analysed by factors such as ethic origin and gender. Candidtaes personal details forwarded to an examining board will be treated as confidential under the Data Protection Act.
* A copy of the SUFFOLK ALL STARS Child Protection Policy under the guidance set out by Suffolk County Council Child Protection Dept. is available on request and will be on our website.
* We advise you not to bring any valuable items such as phones and jewellery along to class/workshops/performances as we cannot be held responsible if they are lost, damaged or stolen.
* Any students entering TV talent competitions or such like must inform SUFFOLK ALL STARS if wishing to use their company name - or the name of any of their sessions.
* Should it be necessary to close any session on the account of epidemic, national crisis or any circumstances outside the control of Suffolk All Stars, fees cannot be returned nor compensation made for any period of lost tuition. In the case of bad weather - if your local school is closed, there will be no classes. We will not ring around please visit our websites / social media pages which will be updated daily. You will be contacted personally if sessions are cancelled for any other reason and in this case a credit for any pre-paid sessions will be issued for the next half-term.
*We only accept Pounds Sterling.